Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Blogger templates

Friday, 10 August 2012

ZHONIUN'S ART

Friends today I would like to introduce to you a fine artist.
His name is Zhoniun.  He draws extremely awsome works
and advertises them on a fine blog, After visiting his blog I came away  fulfilled on discovering works that are refreshing to view. I am sure you will enjoy your visit.


VISIT THE LINK BELOW TO VISIT HIS SITE.

ZHONIUN'S ART

TWITTER USERNAME @ZHONIUN

ABOUT ZHONIUN

My dreams are coming back to haunt me, and I am on my journey to de-haunt them. A math graduate who ended up as an artist and wants to become a writer. I have a stupid obsession for Vampires, Spaces (Universe) and Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights). Well that's me and I don't know if I could find my world, my dreams, my future and my salvation, but for now, within my strokes I'm living.

A SAMPLE OF HIS WORK.


Men's T-Shirt Design 2
          Apart from art and business thing, for sometime I have had some bad Insomnia bug caught up with me for over two months and did had some real frustrating times. Well, that's me every summer and I really wish this goes away from my body. But fortunately, today is the 8th day with proper sleep and so, I guess my mind is working perfectly good. Now, a little writing on the collection of short stories I am working on is what I plan to do along with the next art exhibition which me and my friends are planning and looking forward in the month of October/November if things work out the way we have planned. Please pray for us as were are meeting up a lot of people, advertising and also looking out for help from wherever possible. Some meetings has turned out to be very good but to be honest some of the meetings have really piss us off. I think that's the part of the game and there isn't much to complain about it for now. And yeah, I really miss my family these days. Its been over 6 months since the last time I met them and I really look forward to this Christmas to see them again. If you are from here, you know the reason why and if you aren't from here, then its just a long and boring story.


PLEASE VISIT ZHONIUN TODAY ...



Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS
Please checkout BILLY'S BOOK REVIEWS

BTemplates.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails