Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Blogger templates

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

"THERON KENNEDY"

Introducing today a fellow poet and writer, his name is Theron Kennedy, having visited his blog several times I am impressed with his style of writing. I am sure you will be too.



ABOUT THERON

My Photo
Theron Kennedy
Theron Kennedy has been writing since age seventeen. He has written songs, and poems in many styles. Theron has been focusing more on writing which includes the studying of art forms and the development of his voice as a writer. He has written over one thousand poems and has read a lot of classic poets but is heavily influenced by a lifelong love for Hip Hop. He is currently working on improving his manuscript and has self published on lulu.com and Amazon kindle and is looking for an agent and a publishing deal. Theron considers himself an Artist and plans to continue to sculpt his craft and produce for the rest of his life. He is concentrating on having writing as a career and gathers a body of work over time. He tells an ongoing story with his poetry and tries to make it very visual and wants his poems to become short films and ultimately movies.
A SAMPLE OF THERON'S WORK
Autumn
How can you smile
the way you do
how can you not
miss me like i
miss you
how could
your words have
ever been true
the coldest thing
is that you dont 
miss me like i miss you
do you want to
see inside me
all the dark places
where i try and hide
you know
im sorry for 
what i said 
what i did
you dont sleep
but its not
from thinking about
me or we
or what we dreamed
or how we lost it
my consolation
my comfort 
when i sleep
is that i know
that one day soon
i wont be cut
this deep
only the strong
yeah right
gone to soon
do i ever cross
your mind
when you say
goodnight to the moon
i want you back
or out of my mind
for now 
i cant find
a moments peace
but i can see
the other side
bitter yup
sweet im not
how do i 
build bridges 
when i cant
break down these
walls of broken
promises
and failed 
attempts
i just want
to hear you say
just another day
i wish i never
ducked your calls
i wish i never
cared at all
insecurity is 
never sexy
you celebrated
my complexity
then you left me
and im more alone
yeah i said it
i regret it
and i dont care
who knows
or if you see this
all i know is i miss you 
PLEASE VISIT THERON TODAY


BTemplates.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails