Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Blogger templates

Thursday, 12 August 2010

"KODJO"

Today friends I would like to introduce you to a young man with talent His name is Kodjo, his blog is refreshing to the reader and quite unique.

visit him here


ABOUT KODJO
My Photo

Kodjo Deynoo BSc (Hons)
Music, Art, Dance, Poetry is what I love Email:kodjodeynoo@hotmail.co.uk PLEASE!! Leave a name with ur comment and register ur follow




A SAMPLE OF KODJO'S WORK

New Stands


Where rivers and Seas meet..
What fish breaths from it air..

Do not judge me..
By what, soil I stand on,..
Like a seed, before the rains come..
Cast no shadow on my stand..
Before the sun rise..

To have seen me as passers by do..
And leave, but just a glance..
On me, with pity eyes..
Save it, pity eyes, save it..

Ever seen seeds with shoots of roots..
Come from the earth, in germination..
Who was it, that held watering cans..

And I breathe..
Where, rivers and seas meet..
No longer, am I to be labelled..
As a salty fish or another..

I breathe, breed and prosper..
Where rivers..
And seas meet.

PLEASE VISIT KODJO TODAY :)





BTemplates.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails