Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Blogger templates

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

"CRYSTAL JIGSAW"

Today friends I would like to introduce to you a special lady, she goes under the name of CRYSTAL JIGSAW, which is the name of her blog, this blog is exciting, I do not use that word very often but trust me this blog is, Crystal Jigsaw lives on a farm, we hear about everything, she has even started her own personal V logs, quite remarkable.

ABOUT KATHRYN

For me, the grass was greener.  I was able to fulfil my dream and give new opportunities to my autistic daughter.  My life took a whole new path as I began to learn more about a world beyond the one in which we currently live.


A SAMPLE OF KATHRYN'S WORK

Being Autistic


What do you say to them when you realise that whatever you do say might not be understood.  Or will be, more times than not, a waste of time, and will make you feel worse than you probably do already.  Those beautiful malteser eyes stare up at me with huge great tears just bursting with volcanic resemblence, and I am supposed to decide in a split second whether this is an age issue, or one of autistic trait.

Last week I lost the plot.  I guess sometimes even mums are allowed to have a tantrum, and that was what I did.  The door took most of it, but I must have looked like a mad woman; completely crazed by a child's rudeness.  I couldn't cry.  Tears wouldn't come to the surface even though I was sobbing inside.  I knew having a tantrum in front of my autistic daughter was the worst thing I could have done, and I'm still reliving it seven days later, when she tells me how crazy I was.  But then the inevitable happened; word from elsewhere that Amy had been telling her friends about our little tete-a-tete.  I was wrong to do what I did, I'm usually calm and walk away from a situation where I know I cannot win, but just occasionally, that little wire snaps, and bingo.  I'm a gonna.

Of course things calmed down within the hour but I spent a few days beating myself up, thinking of new ways to tackle the issues which no doubt surround adolescence.  But what's not easy to get a handle on is adolescence vs autism.  As yet I do not know exactly what the next twelve months will bring, let alone the next five years of which I am sure will be just as hard for Amy as it will for me.  The school are helping, as is the school nurse, but right now, support is very thin on the ground.  And that, I am sorry to say, is nothing new.p.s. Book giveaway draw will take place either tomorrow or Wednesday; am trying to persuade reluctant child to help with filming it!

7 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

I like the new layout William :) I'll have to check out the new blog!

william said...

thanks kathy xxx

Luisa Doraz said...

You are tooo busy these days because we have sooo many GREAT blogs, huh? :)

Ji said...

colorful and powerful promotion!
Happy Thursday!
you are cool!

Ji said...

the best blogger,
the most amazing place to get promoted!

cheers!
your soul is beautiful,
your words are powerful!

you sre the best!

Sh@KiR@ CK said...

Wow.. this is a SUPERB new layout, William! Awesome... just like you! hugs, shakira

william said...

THANKS A LOT LADIES XX

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment if YOU would like to see YOUR blog promoted here, please contact me at the top of this page :)
Also Comments will not be shown until Moderated.
,

BTemplates.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails